Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Slow Week

I'm afraid this week has been very unproductive. I seem to have contracted some bug that keeps me in a constant state of feeling off colour and have little energy for anything but the basics.

Then there is the weather. The sky has been overcast and the wind has been blowing for days now but no rain to speak of. I much prefer the lovely sunshine.

I have made time to keep track of my favourite bloggers and oooh and aaah over their beautiful creations. My photo is of a single bed quilt I made for my daughter out of old denim jeans. Some pockets are within the patch of fabric and others have been stitched on later. I didn't put batting in this one as it was already quite heavy and warm. (Sorry, no photo. Blogger says unable to upload. In keeping with my week I guess. Hopefully next time.)

The bag I mentioned in my last blog is still waiting for handles which I purchased this week. Perhaps later today.

No comments:

no/tion - noun 1. a general understanding; vague or imperfect conception or idea of something 2. an opinion, view, or belief 3. a fanciful or foolish idea; whim 4. knickknacks; small articles, as buttons, thread, ribbon