Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year Begins


To all my blogging friends and those I am yet to meet ... wishing you a Healthy and Happy New Year with as much sewing as your heart desires.
Thankyou to the ladies who have committed to making 1 Xmas Item a Month (see link list on left side bar). No pressure girls ... we're just here to support each other, enjoy sewing and get a head start on next Christmas.
If you're looking for some other inspiration to help your sewing along this year, here a few sites I've found this morning.
Another Brutus finished last night in the fading hours of 2010 so I shall share a pic later.

1 comment:

Myra said...

I signed up Narelle... 8-)

no/tion - noun 1. a general understanding; vague or imperfect conception or idea of something 2. an opinion, view, or belief 3. a fanciful or foolish idea; whim 4. knickknacks; small articles, as buttons, thread, ribbon