Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pictures At Last

OK, so I don't really know what's going on but pretty sure it's something to do with my computer and blocking pop-ups. I've found a way around it for now but am thinking it's time my computer went to the doctor or atleast to someone who knows what they're doing.


So here are those before and after photos of our pruning that I had promised, which seems ages ago.

The way the rain has been falling, it will be no time at all and we'll have to prune again.
I've also been told that you need to have the right environment to have green frogs around. Well we must have the perfect environment because the frogs live like royalty around here.
This fellow has made his home between the sugar bowl and milk jug and hides behind a bottle of omega 3 capsules. At night he comes out and dines on moths and climbs back into his hidy whole by morning. My nephew thinks it's heaven when he comes to visit as he just loves frogs.
Yesterday when I put my rainproof coat on, I discovered a green resident in one of the sleeves. I'm not sure who got the bigger fright but I'll be looking more carefully in the future.

1 comment:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

haha , what a cute little feller! He looks like he even belongs there!

no/tion - noun 1. a general understanding; vague or imperfect conception or idea of something 2. an opinion, view, or belief 3. a fanciful or foolish idea; whim 4. knickknacks; small articles, as buttons, thread, ribbon