Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Quilting Progress Proof

Some days I can add images to my blogs, and other days it just aint going to happen. So here are the photos I wanted to share with my last blog. Proof that I am progressing all be it slowly.


I decided to ditch stitch around each 6inch block first and then do some quilting in each block. The ditching is done and i've quilted continuous hearts along two borders so far.

If anyone has any suggestions for quilting in the 4 patch and 9 patch blocks, I would love to hear from you.

And here is two of the finished english paper piecing medallions. Still six to go but I intend to work on these tonight while watching "It Takes Two".


I'm also very excited to be part of the Four Seasons Quilt Swap - 'Spring' and have a couple of ideas to start work with.

Happy Sewing

No comments:

no/tion - noun 1. a general understanding; vague or imperfect conception or idea of something 2. an opinion, view, or belief 3. a fanciful or foolish idea; whim 4. knickknacks; small articles, as buttons, thread, ribbon