Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Quilting Progress

Finally I've started the machine quilting that I was hoping to start last Friday. As it turned out I didn't get as much time at patchwork so I just took along some hand sewing. I've been working on some English Patchwork medallions for the queen size bed quilt border. Eight in total with two down and six to go.

Saturday after the doing the dishes, the washing and the floors, I started reading Jennifer Chiaverini's "The Quilters' Homecoming" and couldn't put it down. Fantastic reading. So this morning I finished reading the book before setting up the sewing machine and now I have finally started what I had intended to start on Friday.

Happy Sewing

No comments:

no/tion - noun 1. a general understanding; vague or imperfect conception or idea of something 2. an opinion, view, or belief 3. a fanciful or foolish idea; whim 4. knickknacks; small articles, as buttons, thread, ribbon