Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Holidays

This is how my Thursday afternoon finished off ... last day of work ... school holidays begin!

My BF Kerry made this gorgeous bunny for our 'belated Christmas/now Easter' swap. I've named her Lindy Lou and she was keen to help me celebrate.

No I wasn't on a lean when I took this photo ... the stump isn't level!


The chocolates were also from Kerry ... this girl knows me too well!
I'll be back later with pics of my birthday goodies from the girls in our Fat 1/4 swap group.
Happy Easter to All

9 comments:

Cath Ü said...

That's your story and you are sticking to it right.. the stump isn't level...... or have you had a little of what is in the glass... LOL

The bunny is so cute... I love her...
Cath's Blog

Cath Ü

Scottish Nanna said...

Looks Like someone had A few before taking the photo LOL Thanks for leaving Me A comment I tried to Email you but it would not Send.
Love that bunny.
Hugs Mary.
Happy Easter.

Joy said...

Oh I just love your bunny, what a cutie she is!!! Yes of course Narelle ... the stump is on a lean LOL. Nothing to do with what's in the glass he he he.
Have a great Easter break!!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

marina said...

How cute!
Woohooo holidays. You made it.
Belated Birthday wishes!
cheers
Marina
ps. got some chocolates today!

Myra said...

Darling Lindy Lou!!!
Looks like a great way to finish off your work week... or starting your time off work! 8-)
Have a wonderful Easter with your family Narelle!

Roseanne said...

Your bunny look lovely. I do like baileys yumm.

ozjane said...

what a lovely bunny without a thought for a weight problem.
You are very spoilt but then I guess you also spoil well.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

I love your little guy! Not a Hare out of place! hee hee

Khris said...

cheers to you!! hugs Khris

no/tion - noun 1. a general understanding; vague or imperfect conception or idea of something 2. an opinion, view, or belief 3. a fanciful or foolish idea; whim 4. knickknacks; small articles, as buttons, thread, ribbon