Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Works In Progress

A work in progress sounds more promising than an unfinished object or item don't you think. I think so, and to keep myself on task, maybe, I've decided to add a WIP list on my side bar. Here I can keep track of the projects that are waiting to finished and there's less chance of them being forgotten about.



Of course this list will more than likely grow as I have a tendancy to start new things rather than finish off. I have to be in the right mind frame to get something completed. Perhaps my list will be sort of like a deadline without the pressure. We'll see.

No comments:

no/tion - noun 1. a general understanding; vague or imperfect conception or idea of something 2. an opinion, view, or belief 3. a fanciful or foolish idea; whim 4. knickknacks; small articles, as buttons, thread, ribbon