Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dear Santa


Dear Santa

While visiting blogs this morning, I came across the Jolly Jabbers who have kindly offered to pass on my quilty Christmas Wishes to you.

Here's what I found at the Fat Quarter Shop. I would like to wish for ...



I could wish for clothing or chocolates
Should I wish for some lovely rain
Or maybe some beautiful fabric
To make a start on my 'Dear Jane'.

Chocolates would be nice
But gone way too soon
Clothing may not fit me for long
When after the chocolate I balloon.

Rain could be somewhat tricky
To deliver on your sleigh
So a gorgeous bundle of fat quarters
Will really brighten my day.

Thankyou Santa

PS: Help yourself to some hay in the shed for the reindeer.

4 comments:

Quilter Going Bananas said...

I hope Santa brings you what you want! Cheers :^)

Wendyb said...

Oh Narelle, I love your letter to Santa...I have my fingers and toes crossed for you and I've made a special Christmas wish too!!
Good luck!! sugary hugs :O) Wendy

RG said...

Tee hee ...isn't this fun!!
I hope Santa brings your fabric :p
hugs!!!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

good luck, you never know!!!

no/tion - noun 1. a general understanding; vague or imperfect conception or idea of something 2. an opinion, view, or belief 3. a fanciful or foolish idea; whim 4. knickknacks; small articles, as buttons, thread, ribbon