Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Look what I found in my mailbox yesterday ... my very own piece of White Christmas!


The lovely Shiree of kiwifruit-shiree made this adorable little quilt for the Four Seasons Holiday Swap and sent it on it's way to my house. I'd asked for some snow at Christmas ... isn't it just perfect. Hanging proudly on my lounge wall, I can't help but smile everytime a walk past.



How cute is that tree? And can you see the garland along the eves?
*
Thankyou to Shiree for making my festive season 'snowy' and for the cute tree ornaments already hanging on my tree.
*
Thankyou to Margaret for yet another fantastic swap. I'm excited to now own a quilt for each of the four seasons and hope to hang them all together.
*
Wishing you both a loving, festive season.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Narelle for sharing.Beautiful collections.Wish you n all a Happy Christmas n New year eve ahead.

Cheers!!
Flowers Guntur|Gifts to hyderabad|Chennai florists|Cakes to bangalore

chook said...

Narelle your little quilt is very cute
I would love to see snow one day hugs Beth

Gina said...

It's lovely. I love the extra snowflakes

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Myra said...

Awesome Narelle!
When you hand your Four Season's quilts together you must share a photo of them together! Would love to see that! 8-)

Kerry said...

Looks like both sender and receivers did well! Wish we could share in just a little of the coolness!

Gloria J W said...

What a great little quilt... and the attention to detail is superb.. you are blessed!!
Rainbow smiles... Gloria

no/tion - noun 1. a general understanding; vague or imperfect conception or idea of something 2. an opinion, view, or belief 3. a fanciful or foolish idea; whim 4. knickknacks; small articles, as buttons, thread, ribbon